KU Transcripts fee is very high compared to any other university. So before going to the KU campus, bring only what are the documents needed for IEE/WES Canada/IQAS.
1. CMM/ Consolidated Marks Memo/ Year wise marks memos.
2. Provisional/ Original degree/ Convocation.
3. IEE/WES form (for IEE/WES applicants).
(Only photo copies of the above are required. No need to bring Originals)
Visit KU Administration building, and show your photo copies.
Each course have different departments to verify your copies. Admin staff will guide you in which department you need to show your copies.
Then they will cross verify the below with their own data base.
1. Your roll number.
2. Internal marks.
3. External marks.
* Once the above criteria is matching they will give a stamp says ‘VERIFIED AND FOUND CORRECT’ as below.
- Once the stamp is done, KU staff will suggest you how much DD challan to take.
- Then go to university pay the suggested Challan.
- Then the registrar will give his signature in the Admin building and handed over to the staff. They will inform you when to come to collect the Transcripts.
Sealed Transcripts sample
Our door delivery services starts from Rs. 3500/- for KAKATIYA University and travel to the Warangal on behalf of our customers to get transcripts for Canada, WES evaluation.
Please call us @ +91 9941 9914 02
or ping us in WhatsApp for a quick reply
*No worries. Our charges are very reasonable and equal to your expenses
-Prints & Covers,
-Travel to KU,
-And no delivery charges with in India.
*Candidates will receive the transcripts in a sealed envelope at their doorstep in a 7 days of time.
Take photo copies of the CMM & OD (+WES form(empty WES form & how to fill WES form link) if you are applying for WES/ CES etc..)
Reach out to counter number 6 in Kakatiya University Campus.
Take Prints->reach KU counter 6-> get the payment details-> go to SBI-> make the payment-> Submit the receipt + documents at counter number 6-> visit after 15 working days-> collect the Transcripts.
OnceOnce you show the documents they will calculate and ask you to make the payment in the near by SBI bank(location)
Transcripts fee for each document is Rs. 250/- you show the documents they will calculate and ask you to make the payment in the near by SBI bank(location)
Transcripts fee for each document is Rs. 250/-
Yes, if you are including WES form/ any other External company forms, it costs Rs. 3000/-
Up to 15-20 working days
You need to arrange the courier from the campus with the same KU pin code(refer the waybill attachment)
Of course, That’s the status standard format for any university in India (sample-> Attachments)