GET TRANSCRIPTS FROM JNTUH
For transcripts there are 2 ways to get:
Through online service: First you have to create a login id and password in JNTUH student services. The login ID is your hall ticket number and password is you can create as your requirement. Then just login and select transcripts.
Transcripts Process: For WES Process there have to submit the transcripts.
There is a direct method for applying transcripts.
- Applicant have to fill the application for transcripts
- available at the JNTUH website take a print out.
- After filling the application form then candidate have to pay challan for transcripts to the nearest SBI bank.
- The challan form is available at the bank after applied the challan along with the application form have to submit at the counters of JNTUH.
- Then take the receipts wait for 7 working days of JNTUH.
Our process for sending your transcripts to your destination.
Above whole processes is done by applicant. If you are lived in local you can do by your self.
otherwise we can provide all the end to end process by our hands. Just giving some information from your side with provide charges.
The charges and duration of transcripts are provided below:
|JNTUh. TAT||7 working days|
Required documents for process:
1.CMM / All marks memos
2.OD / PC
4.ID Proof Aadhaar / Passport