As per JNTUA latest policies after the Covid:
-> Method A: Applicant needs to get college principal signature on the photo copies then follow the STEP 2.
-> Method B: If the applicant can not get college principal signature, the alternative is showing the originals at JNTUA for the verification. You need to choose either of the processes.
- Once documents are ready please send the softcopies to JNTUAtranscripts@gmail.com.
- We will revert you with our physical address to dispatch the Principal attested/ Originals documents.
- Once we receive the documents from the applicant we will apply at JNTUA and get the process done.
- Once we receive the Transcripts we will arrange the shipping to WES/ others and share the Tracking number.
1. Principal attested / Original of CMM or year wise marks memos copies,
2. Principal attested / Original of OD or PC,
3. copy of WES form for Immigrants,
4. copy of Aadhaar / Passport.
5. Principal attested / softcopy of JNTUA Transcripts application form.
Step 3:- Payment Details of JNTUA:
|University Fee||45/ doc|
|TAT as per JNTUA||5 working days|
- 2000 INR is the Initial payment before starting the process and rest can be paid before shipping the Transcripts.
- 370/- INR for each extra set.