As per JNTUA latest policies after the Covid:
-> Method A: Applicant needs to get college principal signature on the photo copies then follow the STEP 2.
-> Method B: If the applicant can not get college principal signature, the alternative is showing the originals at JNTUA for the verification. You need to choose either of the processes.
(Applicant can submit the originals at our Hyderabad/ Anantapur centers we need them for ONE day)
- Once documents are ready please send the softcopies to JNTUAtranscripts@gmail.com.
- We will revert you with our physical address to dispatch the Principal attested/ Originals documents.
- Once we receive the documents from the applicant we will apply at JNTUA and get the process done.
- Once we receive the Transcripts we will arrange the shipping to WES/ others and share the Tracking number.
1. Principal attested / Original of CMM or year wise marks memos copies,
2. Principal attested / Original of OD or PC,
3. copy of WES form for Immigrants,
4. copy of Aadhaar / Passport.
5. Principal attested / softcopy of JNTUA Transcripts application form.
Step 3:- Payment Details of JNTUA:
|University Fee||45/ doc|
|TAT as per JNTUA||5 working days|
- 2000 INR is the Initial payment before starting the process and rest can be paid before shipping the Transcripts.
- 370/- INR for each extra set.
-College principal attestation needed to be arranged at applicants side.
–In case applicant is not having any other choice, then we would arrange a resource for you on a special request.