100 Transcripts LLP primarily operates controls and manages the Services (as defined below) provided by it from its office at New Avantika’s Orchid, Plot no. 801, Mathrusree Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500049.
- We are NOT an agent of any Govt. Office/ Department/ Authority.
- We act as the only Representative / Authorized Company to expedite your document from the concerned Authority by proper channel and save you Time & Energy.
- We process & provide a professional review of your document’s application to assure the fastest possible processing.
- We manage the entire application process ie. Document Preparation/ Review, Appointment Booking and assist you if the application gets stuck.
- Visit the Website of the concerned Office/ Department/Authority for precise and latest information.
A. Acceptance of Terms
The Website is owned and operated by 100 Transcripts LLP Company.
B. Membership and Accessibility
1. LICENSE TO ACCESS
2. MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Use of the website is accessible only to persons who are at least 18 years old and can form officially binding contracts under appropriate regulation. You signify, admit and consent that you are at least 18 years of age, and that: (a) all registration information that you submit is truthful and accurate, (b) you will uphold the accurateness of such info, and (c) your use of the Website and Services offered through this Website do not violate any applicable law or regulation.
You need not register with 100 Transcripts LLP to simply visit and view the Website, but to access and participate in certain features of the Website; you will need to create a password-protected account (“Account”). To create an account, you have got to put your name and email address forward through the account registration page on the Website and generate a password. You will also have the ability to provide additional optional information, which is not required to register for an account but may be helpful to 100 Transcripts LLP in offering you a more personalized experience when making use of the Website. You may also register for an Account using your existing Google and Facebook account and log-in credentials (your “Third-Party Site Password”).
You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that you yourself and not 100 Transcripts LLP will be liable for your losses, damages etc. caused by an unofficial use of your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may be liable for the losses of 100 Transcripts LLP or others due to such unauthorized use.
An Account holder is at times referred to as a “Registered User” herein.
You accept and consent that you shall act in accordance with the following policy (the “Account Policies”):
You will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without 100 Transcripts LLP’s prior written authorization.
You will not change or revise any element of the Website other than as may be logically required to use the Website for its proposed purpose.
You will provide accurate, precise, up to date and complete info when generating your Account and you shall maintain and update such information during the term of this Agreement so that it will remain precise, factual, up to date and complete.
You shall not use any automated system, including but not limited to, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” “scrapers,” etc., to access the Website for any purpose without 100 Transcripts LLP’s prior written approval.
You shall not in any way that transmits more request messages to the 100 Transcripts LLP servers, or any server of a 100 Transcripts LLP subsidiary or affiliate, in a given time frame than a person can logically generate in the same time period by making use of a conventional online web browser. 100 Transcripts LLP reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
You shall not recruit, solicit, or contact in any form Service Professionals or Service Users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with 100 Transcripts LLP without express written permission from 100 Transcripts LLP.
You shall not take any action that (i) unreasonably encumbers or, in 100 Transcripts LLP’s sole discretion, may unreasonably encumber the Website’s infrastructure; (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any third-party participation in the Website; or (iii) bypasses 100 Transcripts LLP’s measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
You consent not to gather or harvest any individually identifiable information from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes.
3. ADDITIONAL POLICIES
C. Member Conduct
1. PROHIBITIONS ON SUBMITTED CONTENT
You must not post, upload, transfer, transmit, distribute, disseminate, or facilitate distribution of any content, together with text, pictures, sound, video, data, info, or software, to any component of the Website, together with your profile, your Offer, your preferred Service, or any outlooks or reviews associated with the Website, service, professional, or the user of the service that:
Invade somebody’s privacy by making an effort to harvest, gather, store, or publish private or personally identifiable info, like names, phone numbers, email addresses, passwords, account info, credit card numbers, home address, or other contact info without their knowledge and permission.
Contains falsehoods or misrepresentation that might harm 100 Transcripts LLP or any third party
Is pornographic, harassing, vile, against the law, obscene, offensive, libelous, malicious, bullying, prejudiced, culturally, racially or ethnically hateful; provokes, advocates, or conveys pornography, obscenity, offensiveness, profanity, disgust, prejudice, racism, or unwarranted violence; encourages conduct that would be considered an illegal crime, give rise to civil accountability or infringe any law; promotes racial discrimination, hate or physical harm of any kind in opposition to any group or person; contains nudity, aggression or improper subject matter; or is otherwise out of place;
Is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or else subject to third-party proprietary rights, together with privacy and advertising rights, unless you are the proprietor of such rights or have authorization from the legal owner to post the content and to grant 100 Transcripts LLP all of the license rights approved herein;
Contains or promotes an prohibited or illegal copy of another person’s copyrighted work, like pirated computer programs or links to them, info to avoid manufacture installed copy-protection campaign, pirated music or links to pirated music files, or lyrics, guitar tabs or sheet music, works of art, education tools, or any other item the copy, display, use, presentation, or sharing of which infringes on another’s exclusive rights, intellectual property right, or some other proprietary right;
Is proposed to intimidate, stalk, insult, deceive, degrade, victimize, or threaten an individual or group of individuals for any reason on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity or sexual orientation, to provoke or encourage anybody else to do so;
Intends to damage or disturb another user’s computer or would permit others to unlawfully access software or bypass security on websites or servers, including but not restricted, to spamming; impersonates, uses the identity of, or try to impersonate a 100 Transcripts LLP employee, agent, manager, host, another user, or any other person though any means;
Advertises or request a business not associated with or suitable for the Website (as determined by 100 Transcripts LLP in its sole discretion).
Has or can be considered “spam”, “junk email”, “pyramid schemes”, “chain letters”, “affiliate marketing”, or unsolicited commercial advertisement.
Contains advertising for online surveys, Ponzi schemes, credit counseling, discount cards, or online contests.
Distributes or includes viruses or any other technologies that might damage 100 Transcripts LLP or the interests or property of 100 Transcripts LLP users.
Contains one and the same content to other open Postings you have posted before now, or makes use of any type of automated device or computer program that permit the submission of Postings without the express written agreement of 100 Transcripts LLP.
2. PROHIBITIONS ON SENDING MESSAGES
You must not mail messages to other users containing:
Offers to make nationwide or global money transfers for amounts more than the asking price of a service, with an intention to request a repayment of any portion of the payment; or
Unsolicited advertising or advertising of a service not presented on the Website or an external website.
3. NO DISCRIMINATION
1. Discriminatory Postings. Indian laws forbid any preference, restraint or bigotry based on race, color, religious conviction, sex, national origin, age, handicap or other protected class. 100 Transcripts LLP will not intentionally agree to any Posting that is in infringement of the law. 100 Transcripts LLP has the right, in its sole discretion and without previous notice to you; to right away remove any posting that shows discrimination or is any way in violation of any law.
2. PROHIBITIONS WITH RESPECT TO SERVICES
While using the Website, you must not:
Post content or matter of any improper kind or areas on the Website;
Fail to convey payment for Services acquired by you, unless the Service Professional has considerably changed the description of the Service description after you consult a contract for such Service, an apparent typographical error is made, or you cannot validate the Service Professional’s identity.
Fail to perform Services obtained from you, unless the Service User fails to essentially meet the terms of the mutually settled upon contract for the Services, refuses to recompense a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the Service User’s identity; manipulate the cost of any Service or impede with other users’ Postings.
circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to 100 Transcripts LLP; post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information about any Website user);
Take any action that may challenge the Feedback or rating systems;
As a contributor to the Website, you consent to use cautious, careful, and good decision when leaving Feedback for a new user. The following actions make up unsuitable uses of Feedback: (a) intimidating to leave negative or unbiased Feedback for another user unless that user offers services not included in the original Posting or not approved to as part of the Service to be provided; (b) leaving comment in order to make the Service Professional or Service User materialize better than he or she actually is or was; and (c) including conditions in an Offer or Want that control a Service Professional or a Service User from leaving Feedback.
1. Sanctions for Inappropriate Use of Feedback. If you violate any of the above-referenced rules in connection with leaving Feedback, 100 Transcripts LLP, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (i) call off your Feedback or any of your Postings; (ii) restrict your Account privileges; (iii) hang up your Account; and/or (iv) drop off your status earned via the Feedback page.
2. Reporting Inappropriate Use of Feedback. You may contact 100 Transcripts LLP regarding any inappropriate use of Feedback via-email at support@100Transcripts.com.
3. Resolving Disputes in Connection with Feedback. In the event of any dispute between users of the Website concerning Feedback, 100 Transcripts LLP shall be the final arbiter of such dispute.
The prior lists of prohibitions offer instances and are not complete or limited. 100 Transcripts LLP reserves the right to (a) terminate your access to your Account, your ability to post to this Website (or the Services) and (b) decline, delete or take away, move or edit the content, in whole or in part, of any Postings; with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that 100 Transcripts LLP determines is inappropriate or disruptive to this Website or to any other user of this Website and/or Services. 100 Transcripts LLP reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails or other messages that you are allowed to send to other users to a number that 100 Transcripts LLP deems appropriate in 100 Transcripts LLP’s sole discretion. 100 Transcripts LLP may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required or at 100 Transcripts LLP’s discretion, 100 Transcripts LLP will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on this Website or on the Internet. 100 Transcripts LLP does not and cannot review every Posting posted to the Website. These prohibitions do not require 100 Transcripts LLP to monitor police or remove any Postings or other information submitted by you or any other user.
D. Rules for Service Professionals
1. PROFILES AND OFFERS MUST NOT BE FRAUDULENT
2. PROFILES AND OFFERS CANNOT USE TECHNIQUES TO AVOID OR CIRCUMVENT 100 Transcripts LLP FEES
In case we realize that any professional is involved in any of the above activities, 100 Transcripts LLP holds the sole discretion to blacklist the professional and withhold any outstanding credits or payments to the professional.
3. PROFILES AND OFFERS MUST PROMOTE A FAIR PLAYING FIELD AND PROVIDE A SAFE, SIMPLE, AND POSITIVE EXPERIENCE FOR ALL WEBSITE USERS
4. CONSENT FOR REACHING OUT VIA PHONE CALL, SMS, EMAIL OR ANY OTHER FORM OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
It is further spelled out that your registration on the Website must be deemed to be your permission to be contacted for the reason mentioned above, (i) on the mobile number shared by you even if you are registered with the National Customer Preference Register (NCPR) and have chosen out of receiving advertising calls and messages and (ii) by way of SMS or correspondence notifications or messages in any other electronic form
5. SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATING ANY OF THE RULES FOR SERVICE PROFESSIONALS
If a Service Professional infringes any of the above-referenced rules in association with his or her Posting 100 Transcripts LLP, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following proceedings: (a) call off the Posting; (b) limit the Service Professional’s Account privileges; (c) hang up the Service Professional’s Account; (d) cause the Service Professional to surrender any cost earned on a cancelled Posting; and/or (e) reduce the Service Professional’s position earned by means of the Feedback page.
E. Rules for Service Users
1. SERVICE USERS SHOULD NOT TAKE ANY OF THESE ACTIONS:
(a) commit to buying or using a Service without making a payment; (b) sign up for, consult a fee for, use, or else solicit a Service with no aim of following through with your use of or compensation for the Service; (c) agree to buy a Service when you do not meet the Service Professional’s terms as outlined in the Posting, or agree to buy a Service with the purpose of disturbing a Posting; or (d) abuse any choices made available at the moment or in the future by 100 Transcripts LLP in connection with the use or acquisition of any Service.
2. AUTHORIZATIONS FOR VIOLATING ANY OF THE RULES
If a Service User infringes any of the above-referenced rules in connection with his or her Posting, 100 Transcripts LLP, in its sole tact, may take any of the following actions: (a) call off the Posting; (b) limit the Service User’s Account rights; (c) hang up the Service User’s Account; and/or (d) drop off the Service User’s status earned via the Feedback page.
F. Use of Submitted Content
1. NO CONFIDENTIALITY
The Website might now or in the future allow the submission of videos or other communications submitted by you and other users, together with or without restraint, your Offer, you’re Profile, your Wants, all Submitted Content, and any Feedback and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such Submitted Content. You realize that whether or not such Submitted Content is published, 100 Transcripts LLP does not promise any privacy with respect to any Submitted Content.
You consent that any Submitted Content provided by you for which you approve to be searchable by Registered Users who have a way into the Website is provided on a non-proprietary and non-confidential basis. You agree that 100 Transcripts LLP for the purpose of offering the Services.
You are conscious that any info provided by you in the Submitted Content towards locating a professional who normally is bound to uphold confidentiality under the law with his/her client is not extended to 100 Transcripts LLP.
100 Transcripts LLP may also disclose user information including personal information if 100 Transcripts LLP reasonably believes that disclosure (i) is necessary in order to comply with a legal process (such as a court order, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirements of any governmental authority, (ii) would potentially mitigate 100 Transcripts LLP’s liability in an actual or prospective proceedings, (iii) is otherwise essential or suitable to defend our rights or property, or the rights or property of any individual or person, (iv) to implement this contract, or (v) as may be necessary or required to put off unlawful behavior.
2. YOUR OWNERSHIP RIGHTS AND LICENSE TO 100 TRANSCRIPTS LLP
By submitting the Submitted Content to 100 Transcripts LLP for posting on the Website, you hereby grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to 100 Transcripts LLP a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicense able and transferable license to link to, use, reproduce, distribute, reformat, translate, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Submitted Content in connection with the Website and 100 Transcripts LLP’s (and its successor’s) business operations.
3. 100 TRANSCIRPTS LLP’S DISCLAIMERS AND RIGHT TO REMOVE
2. You acknowledge and understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to Submitted Content from a variety of sources.
3. You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles and other content, including, without limitation, Submitted Content that you publish or display on or through the Website, or transmit to other Website users.
If you send or transmit any communications, comments, questions, suggestions, or related materials to 100 Transcripts LLP, whether by letter, email, telephone, or otherwise (collectively, “Suggestions”), signifying or advocating modifications to the Website, including, without restriction, new features or functionality connecting thereto, all such proposals are and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby assign all right, title, and interest in, and 100 Transcripts LLP is free to use, without any attribution or compensation to you, any ideas, know-how, theories, procedures, or other intellectual property and proprietary rights contained in the Suggestions, whether or not patentable, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, having manufactured, licensing, advertising, and promotion, directly or in a roundabout way, products and services using such Suggestions. You understand and agree that 100 Transcripts LLP is not obligated to use, display, reproduce, or distribute any such ideas, know-how, concepts, or procedures enclosed in the Suggestions, and you have no right to force such use, demonstration, reproduction, or distribution or look for acknowledgment if the Suggestions are in fact put into practice.
J. Copyright Infringement Take Down Procedure
100 Transcripts LLP has high regard for intellectual property and expects the same level of standard to be employed by its users. 100 Transcripts LLP may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the Account or prohibit access to the Website of users who infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement, please send the following information to us at support@100Transcripts.com
(i) identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
(ii) classification of the material that is asserted to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing goings-on and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the Website, and info logically enough to allow 100 Transcripts LLP to locate the material.;
(iii) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
(iv) information reasonably sufficient to permit 100 Transcripts LLP to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- Applicants may be required to documents as and when required for the application process. In case, the documents are not provided by the user, 100 Transcripts may cancel the application.
- All rights reserved by the 100 Transcripts to reject any application without giving any reasons whatsover.
- 100 Transcripts may ask the user to pay the additional fees in case, due to technical issues or any other reason, the fees paid by the user is less than the actual fees,
- A minimum of Rs 450/- will be deducted as convenience/cancellation fee in case of application cancellation/rejection.
- After an application has been submitted to the university, in any case there is a delay of more than 30 working days of the university from the given ETA, even after providing all the correct/complete documents and all required information, the applicant may choose to withdraw the application and opt for 90% refund of our service fee.
- In case of cancellation or rejection of the application for any reason, after it has been submitted to the university, 100 Transcripts may deduct GST, service fee & transactional charges and refund the application fees back to the user after deduction.
- The only amount that is non-refundable in case of application cancellation is GST.
- In case after an application has been submitted to the university, it is kept on hold due to lack of information or providing incomplete/wrong documents or any other reason, the application will get closed automatically after 30 working days of the university. No refunds shall be applicable in such a case.
- In any case if the university/college admin seek for applicant’s contact information due to any reason, we will be bind to disclose the same.
- 100 Transcripts cannot make any changes in the format or remove any error caused by the university and as such will not be responsible for any causes generated due to error done by university.
100 Transcripts applies to university on behalf of customer and university issues the transcript as per its rules and format.
- Once the documents have been dispatched, 100 Transcripts will not be responsible for any lost, misplaced or damaged courier/post and the policies of the respective courier/postal company will be applicable in any such case.
- If you are not happy with our services, send us an email with your File IDand the reason for your dissatisfaction. Once your refund request is received and the reason inspected, on our satisfaction of the reasons, if your request is approved, then your refund will be processed to your account in 30 business days. Above policy lasts for 10 days after you receive the delivery.
- 100 Transcripts will not be responsible for any loss or damage of documents/mark-sheets/transcripts due to any accidents/thefts/natural calamity etc. The time estimates given are estimates to be used as a guideline only and are based on past experience or historical data of delivery times by the educational institutes. The actual time taken may vary a lot from the given estimates. 100 Transcripts acts as a facilitator in India on behalf of the customer and, as such, cannot be held responsible for bureaucratic delays when dealing with government bodies/academic institutions/external agencies.
- Once the documents arereceived from the Institution, the application will get closed automatically after 30 days and transcripts/documents related to the order will be shredded, if not collected by the client within 30 days due to any reasons. No refunds shall be applicable in such a case.
- The prices are inclusive of all the costs like university/college fee, service tax, service charges, packaging, stationary.
- The terms and conditions may be revised from time to time. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Telangana (T.S, India).
- 100 Transcripts is only the service provider between the applicants & Institutions. The time line changes/delays from the Institution side are not in control of 100 Transcripts.
- The applicant is sole responsible to review his/ her own requirement & share all the necessary documents without missing anything. The same documents will be processed at the Institutions.
- It is expected that the applicant is aware of the terminology/ knowledgeable of the documentation.
- Applicant needs to revert back in case of inaccuracy/ flaw in the documents delivered
- If the Institution requires originals for the verification, then applicant needs to send the same.
- If the Institution requests the applicant to visit physically for their requirement then the applicant needs travel.
- Free services applicable only for the physically challenged &pregnant women with valid proofs.
100 Transcripts reserves the right to alter, extend or withdraw the offer.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, 100 Transcripts and/or its affiliates, their websites and their respective lawful successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by 100 Transcripts and/or its affiliates, partner websites and their respective lawful successors and assigns that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by the User pursuant to this agreement. The user shall be solely and exclusively liable for any breach of any country specific rules and regulations or general code of conduct and 100 Transcripts cannot be held responsible for the same.
- Any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be settled by Arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration Act, currently called the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any statutory amendments thereto. The Arbitral Tribunal shall consist of a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. Where the provision for arbitration is invoked by the User, all expenses for such arbitration shall be borne by the User till the passing of the award by the Arbitrator. The Arbitrator shall determine the liability of the Company to pay costs for such arbitration based on the nature of the claim raised by the User (whether such claims are frivolous or otherwise), amount claimed, amount awarded and such other circumstances as the Arbitrator may consider reasonable. Where the provision for arbitration is invoked by the Company, the costs of the arbitration proceedings shall be borne equally by the Parties, subject to determination by the Arbitrator and recorded in the award. The venue of such arbitration shall be Hyderabad (City), Telangana (State), India (Country). The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The procedure shall be governed by the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
we are a service provider only. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall 100 Transcripts, our parent company, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
-100 Transcripts LLP.